Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I bought Erin his wedding gift today. It's nothing much....I got him new jeans and a wallet/money clip with his initials engraved on it. I think he will like them. He mentioned he wanted new jeans and had been eyeing the wallet/money clip when we were looking for groomsmen gifts. My gift was the jeans he bought me last week. I can't wait to give him his gifts tonight! I also got all our rings cleaned too. YAY!

Having minor hic-ups in this wedding....Random people RSVP'd yes - yesterday!! UGH! I had to re-do the seating and make more cards. Argh! Today the florist tried to tell me that they didn't have all the vases! Then I got a call a few hours later saying they found them. Will I have to deal with something everyday?! I hope not.....

JUST
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment