Sunday, October 4, 2009

I have been checking weather.com about 3 times a day! We have finally had no rain for two days...but the high is now 58. oooo goodness it's gonna be a cold one. :o) The guys will be fine they have suits...The girls...I've got them covered. :oP Me....I might be a little chilly. I just want to get through the ceremony and get some good pictures in. :o)

Besides checking the weather website a bunch it has been a 'wedding free' weekend. Wonderful! If you are planning a wedding and can make the weekend before 'wedding free' - DO IT!! Granted last week had it's major downs and stresses, but this weekend makes up for it. Also, next week is on the books for being pretty laid back.

Monday - nothing - Oh laundry...And I think I'll make my 'Wedding Day Emergency Kit'
Tuesday - hair cut! SO excited. The lady doing my wedding hair is now going to be my stylist! I have a hair apt on Tuesday I can't wait!! Getting it trimmed and maybe adding to the layering. I think I'm gonna keep my hair long....
Wednesday - clean, see mom and dad for dinner.
Thursday - favors, send boys to get tuxes, pack
Friday - drop stuff off at Confluence Park, check into my hotel, hang out with the girls, Rehearsal and dinner, SLEEP
Saturday - GET MARRIED!! :o)

EASY WEEK!!

Have a good football Sunday! Go Colts!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment