Saturday, February 21, 2009

for fun...

So, I'm not at my desktop this weekend, but I'm bored and wanted to put up a post. Since I'm having to use my laptop I don't have my pictures or web links to a lot of my centerpieces and flowers. Therefore, I decided to do a dress and ring post. I can't wait to pick my dress. I have pretty much decided I'm going to get a Jessica McClintock dress. They are very pretty and very well priced, so I could buy my own dress easily.






































and my favorite...the one I daydream about....















Then there are the rings. There are two from Tacori that I love! I hope that when we upgrade my engagement ring that's the designer I'll get. I have to upgrade because one day I'll pass on my ring to my child. Well at least the diamond, since I'm already the third in line with it! Tacori has that passed down look. Like it's from your great, great grandmother.

So here are the two styles I like, plus they have the beveled look like my engagement ring.













I might not get a Tacori wedding ring but these two will be my examples where we go to the jewelry store.
Ok well I think that's all for now. I can't wait for April for dresses! (Now I guess I should look at my girls dresses....Sorry Jen and Britt, I've been focused on ME!) :o) Next up....YOU!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment