Thursday, February 19, 2009

Location...

OK, here is my first post. :o)
A few things...we are planning on getting married in October of 2009 (THIS YEAR!) Either the 10th or the 17th....the 17th would give me just one more week. I'm going to try to do a lot of things myself. Crazy I know...but CHEAPER, lets use a better word. Less expensive. I'm trying to keep from breaking my parents bank. And well I'm unemployed so it's not like we can share a lot of the costs. I have Jen making my invites...probably going to cost the same as if I made them myself...BUT she is more creative on that end and it's less stress for me. :o) THANKS JEN! I'll share a teaser in another post. I'm busting with ideas and could post MANY entries already!


BUT FIRST.....LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION....
Here are the two spots Erin and I are going to visit on March 7th. I'm sooooo excited! I'll post more pictures on the 7th cause I'll take the camera with me.
Here's the place I like a lot!

http://www.confluenceparkrestaurant.com/

And here is our other choice....

(can't find a good pic on their website, so this will have to do)

http://www.benttreegc.com/layout9.asp?id=201&page=4113

So that's that...More on those two places on March 7th. :o)

Also, if this is going to happen as quickly as I want it to, I'm gonna have to by a dress in April (that's what all the checklists are telling me...thanks Martha and Wedding Channel and The Knot) So anyways, I've started working out. Daily! I'm stalled right now cause I need new shoes. Mine either cause my arch to hurt, stabbing pain, or my knees. But here are the DVD's I've been using...


They all have literally been kicking my ass! I get done and I'll be dripping in sweat and sore for the rest of the day. That means they are working. I'm even doing my best to eat a lot better! It helps that Erin and I have stopped eating fast food. And as of March 25 no more coke!! I don't know how I'm going to do that one....but I'm giving it up for Lent...so I have to!

OK, I think that's enough for now....don't worry there will be LOTS more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment