Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm ready...

I just watched The Closer on DVR and it was the episode that she and Fritz finally got married. I just smiled watching it. I'm soooo ready to be married to Erin. I can still remember the day...no night we met at O'Charleys. He was dating someone else at the time but we hit it off and I keep thinking 'if only I hadn't stayed in that night we were to be set up....I would be dating him now.' But I truely believe things happen for a reason. I wasn't ready to meet him that night. If we had, we wouldn't have started dating then anyways. However, we became friends and things progressed till he finally came to Muncie to take me out to dinner and a movie for our first date. We've been through a lot and I'm sure there is more to come. But, right now, I just want to be married to him. I'll go to the court house, and it's funny that my mom thought we already had! She can't believe I have waited so long. It's because I can't wait to wear a wedding dress and marry him in front of my family and friends!


I'm so excited I'm gonna have this wedding planned before we have a venue and a date officially set! I've even started working on our 'Wedding Website' It's done besides putting up the wedding venue/date. Well, and maps, but I need the venue first. And I can't wait to give Jen the last bit of info so she can start to work on our Save the Dates! I can't wait to get them in May and mail them out in June!! I want to do it now! :o)


So, here is a little sneak at our invites....I can't wait to mail them!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment