Friday, September 11, 2009

finally

We went to the mall last night so that Erin could get a b-day gift. He got new shoes and a video game. Well I also was allowed to get a few things. I got a new top and new khakis. :o) '

This is the new top I got. I love it! It's from Macys and it's a Michael Kors top. I really like his shirts. I have a few now and always look for his stuff at Filenes Basement too.

Also, I had to help my aunt with some things today and it ment looking at our registries. :o) I had been doing sooo well not looking too. However, I am very excited at what I saw had been bought! We will be getting new bedding - I can't wait!!! Also this cute photo tray. I'm going to fill it with wedding photos. I have already decided that.


My mom is here tomorrow! I can't wait!! We are going to go to Indy on Sunday to see my aunt. She should be out of the hospital by then, but we are going to see her anyways. Then we have meetings Monday and Tuesday for wedding things. I'm hoping they will be our final meetings.

Have a GREAT weekend!! The weather is supposed to be beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment