Tuesday, September 22, 2009

wedding issues

Today is another 2 post day....Here is the first one.

My top wedding issues

1. Rehearsal dinner
*Planning it was just a PAIN! And to think, we ended up back at the original plan. We should have never swayed. :o)
I can say that the rehearsal will be easy and casual - PERFECT! I have my outfit planned too...White top (the one I posted this weekend) Jeans, and Erin want's me to wear my flower heels that I got for my b-day. Easy! :o)

2. Invites - Addresses

*I sent e-mails 2 months before I sent out invites asking for updated addresses to both mothers. I heard nothing from one and assumed all was right. SO, now that I've had 2 messages from a guest (whom I don't even know!) about which address did I send certain peoples invites too - it angers me! I'm over it. Especially since 2 weeks before I have to give final counts I'm just finding out that people haven't received their invites. (I could go on...it's an issue today.)

3. Invites - RSVP's

*I can't give final counts with out RSVP's. I don't care if you talked to one of the mothers and said you are coming after the save the date cards...I didn't get that message - send the RSVP. Don't talk to the mother and debate it...send me a maybe. I don't care! UGH! I'll be making phone calls Monday. Problem is my mom warned me about this with my family...surprisingly - I've gotten their RSVP's. I didn't believe her either...should have listened!

4. Favors

* Just a pain making boxes and getting the M&M's here...mild problem.

By the way this is 5lb's of M&M's. :o)

5. Undetermined

Who knew these would be my top issues! I thought the rehearsal dinner and invites would be easy!

Are these normal issues? I just want this planning process to be over!
I am proud to say we are at budget! Even cut costs in certain areas. :o)

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I haven't sent you my RSVP yet. I suck! :o( Don't hate me.

Sara said...

it's ok. I know you are coming. You are part of the wedding! Well, I guess I need to know if Hannah is coming or not...
It's the people I don't know and don't talk who need to rsvp!!

:o)

Post a Comment