Friday, September 4, 2009

Our rehearsal invites....They are last min and simple. I also found a way to use up some old patterned paper. I am just waiting on a list and then I can mail them. I'm so over this dinner. :o)

Um....besides that just taking a break from wedding projects. I needed one. I was getting to wrapped up/annoyed with them. So, I bought myself some cross stitch projects from Michael's yesterday. They were on sale and an additional 40% off - 4 for $12 is what I ended up with!

I think I'll continue my break for a few more days and then knock out the rest of the favor boxes. Then all that's left is seating cards! :o) Oh and the program...if I decide to have one.

I did watch Coraline last night. It was really cute! At least I thought so. I like Tim Burton movies though. I can't wait to see 9. Maybe I can get Erin to see it at the movie theater, he does owe me. :oP Tonight we are going to watch the X-Files movie and have Subway for dinner. Yes I said X-Files movie. I'm not ashamed to say I watched the tv show and saw the first movie. I like that stuff.

Well back to cleaning and waiting for Erin. Nancy is doing good. She is in rehab and might be for another week. All that matters is that she is well enough for our wedding! Which is 35 days away. :o)

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

35 days??? holy crap! I need to get a tan and get my shoes. AH! Where is time going!? You'll be married before you know it!

Sara said...

You don't have to be tan.....I won't be. :o) Even not tan you will be more tan than me. :oP

Post a Comment