Monday, September 21, 2009

Spoiled Lexi

So, Lexi is spoiled! Especially today! I just couldn't help myself. Plus she is getting sooo big! I think she is going through a growth spurt and becoming an adult cat. *snif, snif*

Her new toy. She of course plays with the plastic handle.

Her new food set up! I got her a place mat...since she likes to take her food out of her bowl and put it on the floor and then eat it. Also a new bowl set up. She also has 2 new pink bowls for her wet food.


Her new carrier. I had to order is online since they didn't have it at the store. She doesn't fit in the carrier we have now. I have to stuff her in it. :o( So sad.
To end this post....Here is Lexi as a baby...when we first got her. She is 3 months in this picture! So adorable!!

And here she is now...2 years old! She is soooo big!






0 comments:

Post a Comment