Thursday, September 24, 2009

my day.

First off the pics in this blog aren't great. I can't find our camera (hoping it's at Erin's bothers house...that is the last time I saw it) so I had to use my phone. Ah well. Ran errands today and got a few things for myself. :o)

My new purse. Thanks for telling me about Kohl's Jen!
This was on sale and came with a cosmetic bag/id holder.
My new wallet from Forever 21. So cute and only $7.50!! It matches perfectly.
I found this at Things Remembered when I was having the grooms men gifts engraved. It's bracelet for wedding day. They even engraved it with my new monogram. :o) It'll be perfect! Since my jewelry is pearls and silver.
I also dropped things off at the florist, payment at the cake shop. I even ordered my top for the rehearsal dinner. They didn't have it in the store (American Eagle) so they ordered it for me and I got free shipping! Plus a second color for 1/2 off. YAY! Now I'm just wasting time until my meeting with the photographer to make a final payment and go over what pictures we want. I can't believe we are getting married in 2 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment