Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm not a political person. I vote for whom I think will do the best job. I don't voice my opinions for all to read on here or facebook or twitter. I do think Obama was the better choice this past election. I believe we needed a change. I don't watch all the speeches that The Presidents give. I try, I don't always succeed, to watch the State of the Unions. I have watched a few more speeches these past few months because I'm affected by this economy, as everyone is. I did watch the speech tonight because again I'm affected. There needs to be change! It needs to be done right! I do not feel, however that yelling 'lie' at The President of the United States was at all appropriate! HE was elected by the people of this country! He is our leader! RESPECT HIM!! I don't care if you agree with him or not. We don't always agree with what our President is saying or their actions. But you do not yell at him in the middle of a speech. That pissed me off! It made me angry! You do not do that - A senator should know that! I hope he gets a lot of flax. I hope that the majority of this nation is disgusted by his actions as I was and still am.

That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment