Wednesday, September 9, 2009

little update

Wedding trauma has calmed down. :o) Hotel issues are solved. Transportation issues are solved. However, I have lost all interest in these damn favor boxes and rehearsal invites. They are both just sitting there in my living room. I think with the favor boxes I'm going to do them at night when Erin is home, so that I can get some help from him. The rehearsal invites - they are made, they are even in their envelopes, I have the map from Jen, I even have stamps.....I just don't want to finish and send them. However, I'm going to make myself do them tomorrow!! No, seriously, I will. :o)

I will however, post pictures tomorrow of my latest cross stitch project. Now I just need frames! I think I'm going to see if my mom will pay to get my wedding sample matted and framed for us this weekend. I think possibility is good. Especially since Michael's and Joann's always have 50% - 60% off deals on framing.

I think Erin had a good birthday yesterday. He keeps saying he likes the cake I made him and we ordered pizza for dinner. Very laid back. Tomorrow however, I think it's going to be 'Erin's day.' We are going to get his hair cut, renew this magazine subscription he likes, maybe go see the movie '9.' Simple things - but all things he wants to do.

Other than that just getting ready for my mom's visit this weekend!! I'll do the main cleaning on Friday, but I've done little things to prepare. I do however think we will take her to Indy on Sunday. It all depend on how my aunt is doing. I can't let my mom visit me and be just 3 hours from Indy and not take her there if my aunt is still in the hospital. I just can't! We won't get into all that though - happy thoughts! :o)

Well off to finish my project so I can post pictures tomorrow. :oP Oh, I'm sure I have a things to clean in the kitchen too.

By the way - Fall TV is back in 2 weeks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment