Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stress shopping....

Today is a stressful day. Erin already got an all cap's e-mail of my vent. Therefor, I spent all morning 'window shopping' online. :-P

In my 'window shopping' I ordered new flats. My leopard print ones got soaked yesterday and soaked through to my feet. So they need to go into the trash. I have had them for almost 3 years now, it's time. I searched and searched and found these cute ones from Target. $12.99 and they will go with just about everything! So I ordered them! :o)
I then saw this purse (again at Target) I'm going through purse withdrawal and I want a new one sooooo badly! I think this one is really cute! I need to go to the store though and see it up close first......

and compare it to this one! I found it at Forever 21 and will have to check it out too. How cute would a yellow purse be for fall?! I just need to decide on a big or small purse....

Ready for Thursday! We are doing a lot and I could end up with a purse. :oP
We are going to....
*get marriage license (as long as Erin doesn't have to work)
*engrave 'gifts' and our cake topper. We are going to put the date on it and maybe a little saying. Not sure yet...
*compare purses (Erin doesn't know that yet) :oP
*meeting with photographer, drop of payments.

SO CLOSE!!

Post again on Thursday....I seriously might take a picture of us getting our license. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment