Sunday, September 6, 2009

wedding break

I'm taking a break from doing wedding projects until Tuesday! That's when I'll pick back up on making the favor boxes. Things are just starting to go wrong and I'm stressing!! Plus it's a holiday weekend so I can't get a hold of anyone until Tuesday. So what am I doing....constantly thinking about these things....

The hotel now isn't guaranteeing the shuttle service! We only picked the damn hotel for the shuttle! UGH!! I can't get a hold of my contact until Tuesday. ARGH!

The rehearsal dinner count just keeps going up and up and up. I don't even want to go anymore!

A guest wanted me to find them an RV park and find them transportation! I THINK NOT! (Erin handled that one)

I made a wedding website for a reason - USE IT! Don't send the RSVP card with a note asking for directions and hotel information. UM check the map I put in the invite!

I could go on..... :o)

Spent the afternoon yesterday helping Aric and Brittany with their house. They are almost all set up. We helped hang pictures/lay garage flooring. It was fun. I'm glad we could be of help. :o) We are even going to be helping them later on today or Monday with some more moving projects. They are being gracious enough to hold our rehearsal dinner the LEAST we can do it help them with their new home projects! Other than that it's just a nice long weekend with Erin.

Time to go read or cross stitch.

Oh my mom is visiting on Saturday!! YAY!! I'm soooooo excited for her to see our home and do wedding meetings with her. She has never seen this apartment and my dad saw it when we first moved in. She also hasn't seen anything wedding except pictures and the stuff I made to show her when we were all in Indy. I just can't wait for her to see my dress! Yep, that's right, she hasn't even seen my dress other than pictures. :o( We will make up for that this weekend though!!

HAve a GREAT holiday! Enjoy the wonderful weather!! I REFUSE to close our windows even though it's close to 80. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment