Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner....

I don't know what to wear for our rehearsal and dinner!!

I'm thinking jeans...since it's pretty laid back. Maybe my new khakis.

But what on top?! White? Not sure what the weather will be like, but I'm sure I'll need a sweater for outside. So maybe a cute top with a cardigan.

AHHH, I need something to think about....guess this is it since all wedding stuff is done except for seating cards. BLAH!

Ideas welcome. :o)

Update....

I just found this top online at AE.com. I'm thinking this would be cute with jeans and heels. Add a cute jacket or cardigan....



2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

let me know what you decide. I don't want to over dress and then look like a goof ball! :oP well... anymore than I already do, that is...

Sara said...

I will. I think it's going to be jeans and that top and heels. I just sent my mom an e-mail to make sure that was ok. I talked to Brittany about it today and it would keep us all from shopping for a new outfit. :o) (good and bad) :oP

Post a Comment