Friday, August 21, 2009

Bridal Shower Pictures

Here are some pictures of a few of our gifts and the party. We got a lot of big items and small. It was a great party! We played the purse game and bingo. Had yummy food and cake. It was a lot of fun. I almost cried a few times. :o) I just can't wait to marry Erin!!

Scrap Book Album
Utensil Holder/a few utensils too. (I don't think we have enough!) :oP
Crock Pot! I'm going to make BBQ pork or chicken this week.
Mixer and Blender. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the mixer.
Also Erin says we can buy smoothie stuff this weekend.
Bowls...Lexi trys to sleep in the big one.
quote...already hanging by the door.
My mommy and me - I had to cut the cake. Guess it's practice for wedding day.
The only ribbon I broke! They tricked me into it too!
It was a great day! We got a lot more gifts, but I don't have all the pics.

Also, I really, really, really want to post this possible good news, however, I don't want to get my hopes up. SO, I'll just say, we may have some new in another week or two. If it becomes reality I'll post immediately! :o)

1 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I know what the news is! :o) I'm awesome like that! He he!

Post a Comment