Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I want....

I think I'm going to get this punch for my rehearsal invites. Or one like it. Then also use it for the programs...which I've made changes since the last time I posted them on here. Still working on them though, they are just going to be smaller and less pages....then that way I can print them myself. I was putting way too much into them before. When I finish the design, I'll post them.

WE decided not to go to the zoo next Friday - instead I think I'm going to get wedding supplies that I still need and will be slowly buying for awhile. It's a better decision. Plus, ticket prices will go down in a few months, so it'll be a better time to go then. Then this way we can maybe have lunch with my mom or something. Although, she probably already has plans. :o)

Well that's all. I just saw that punch and thought I'd share. Off to either work on my new blanket or cross stitch. hmmmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment