Sunday, August 30, 2009

little update

Let's just say the past few days have been overwhelming and very stressful. I may have come home late last night and been woken up WAY too early by Lexi, but I feel a lot calmer. I will say that Nancy is doing very well for just having a quadruple bypass. Erin stayed for a few more days and will be back here in OH with me sometime Monday. :o)

Our wedding invitations were mailed out last week. YAY! I can't believe we are to that point. I have had one returned invite so far...no postage. oops. Also my dress is at the tailors being bustled. :o)

Big project for the next day or two - re arrange the office/living room again. Nothing major. We are going to move the 2 big bookshelves upstairs to the office and the recliner and Ikea chair downstairs. This way we have more seating downstairs. I came up with the idea driving home and Erin liked it. Also, make some rehearsal invites. That ordeal -- I'm over it! But Nancy wants invites so I said I'd handle it. Got to get some ideas.....

Well, I'm off. Store for some food and then I think I'll start rearranging things. I even have a picture idea....Pictures to come. :o)

1 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I got your invite and so did my mom! :o) YAY!

Have fun rearranging. Sorry to hear there is more drama with the rehearsal dinner. But just so you know... you are busy that Friday between oh, 3:45 and 5. :o) So maybe that will make you feel a bit better. *wink*

P.S. You can ignore my comment on facebook. you answered it here! :o)

Post a Comment