Tuesday, August 18, 2009

invites

Almost done with invites. I have 23 more to address and then I need stamps. I ran out of glue so hopefully I can find the right refill at the store tonight.

Here are some pictures. I did the wrap around labels.


Other than that not much else going on today. We are going to run some errands when Erin gets home. He knows I need out of the house. So we are going to take some things I cleaned out of the kitchen to a resale shop, then Target to get some pictures I had printed (going to do a scrap book page or two tomorrow), then Meijers for some milk.

Pictures to come of the shower soon! Promise!! Jen sent me a few last night and my mom is going to send me some more. Plus I want to take a few of the gifts put out...since I spent awhile yesterday cleaning/organizing/putting things away.

Oh and I can't stand hypocrites. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment