Wednesday, August 5, 2009

coupon

I love candles and coupons :o)

My new favorite candle is The Fragrance Collection by Glade. They last forever and smell sooo good!

I need to buy some for the shower to use as gifts -- I want coupons since they are a little pricy. So, I searched the internet and found one. I thought I would share with you readers. Here is a coupon from Right at Home. It's $3.00 off of two, so I think you can get two small ones, but really pay for one with this coupon. YAY! Now to get Erin to go to Target tonight. hmmm I think I can convince him. I might have to promise him video game time and drive. I can do that.

Also, I haven't had pictures this week so here is one of the latest cross stitch project I finished. I really like it. I have had the pattern for years and finally decided to make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment