Thursday, August 6, 2009

I can't keep it in....


Ok, I have been holding this in all day! I just have to share....I'm getting this --
at my shower on Saturday. I don't know if this is the color I'll get. But my grandma called today and had to tell me what it is because she wanted to know if it was ok for her to cut the box up to send in the rebate that comes with it. I said sure! I also said Thank You and I can't wait to open it on Saturday!! YAY!! This mixer was at the top of my registry list. I've wanted one for a long time. :o) I also had to go onto my registry to mark it as purchased. But I didn't look at anything else!! I was good. It also helped that the mixer we asked for was at the top of the list. Yippie!!

Last here is a pic of Lexi. She likes to sleep in our closet and now it looks like she likes our clothing shelf too. She is just sooo adorable sometimes. (then again I'm biased)

0 comments:

Post a Comment