Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rearranging Part 1

So, I am rearranging things in the office and living room. The main reason is to provide more sitting area in the living room. We are going to have visitors the next 2 months and I want to have more than 3 places to sit in the living room. What does this mean??
It means, the bookshelves from downstairs are being moved into the office and the chairs from upstairs are going to the living room. In all this, I may rearrange the bedroom too. We will see....
Here are some pics of the office. Don't ask how I moved the furniture myself, I do not know what possessed me to do this alone!

Bookshelves are now on either side of the office window
the blanket chest is a temporary wedding table....
My computer/office stuff
Lexi helping me.
She has been in this spot since I started putting things onto the bookshelves.
More to come.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment