Tuesday, August 4, 2009

trying....

I'm trying soooo hard not to be a registry whore! :oP My shower is in just a week and a half and I want to look at them soooo badly! But I don't want to ruin any surprise. I think after the shower though, I'll start looking at them more often. Although, my mom says my side will send a lot of money and apparently Erin's side sent his brother and wife money too. hmmmm I might not get a lot out of checking them a lot. :o)

Ah well, just a week and a half....I can hold out that long....right? Can you tell -- I'm slowly getting excited about these showers. Now to decide what to wear that day....hmmmm

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

if you wear your maxi dress, I'll wear mine... otherwise I will wear my bermuda shorts. :o)

Sara said...

I'll end up in my maxi dress unless I'm allowed to go shopping next week . :o) I just need to hem my maxi dress a little - it's way too long.

Post a Comment