Monday, August 3, 2009

exciting

My wedding invite and RSVP card have been ordered! YAY!! :o) I'm sooo excited. We picked a faster delivery time - so here's hoping they will be delivered this week and might be finished for when Jen and I meet up in Indy in a few weeks. She is backing the invite onto brown card stock. I can't wait!! Here are some pics Jen sent me....they are small and a low res - so they are looking a little blurry. I'll send camera pics of them when I get them. :o)
Also, we are now having 2 showers on the 15th. The regular shower with the Ryan's, McFall's, and my mom's friends. Then the lingerie shower with the Shanks. I think it will be a fun day. I was a little unsure about it when things were changing and being planned this weekend, but now I think it'll be fun. I'm also hoping that Erin and I will be able to go to Indy Thursday night and go to the zoo Friday morning. *fingers crossed* He is thinking about it....However, I looked up ticket prices and now that the zoo and garden admission are combined it's expensive. I think I'd rather spend the $30 on wedding stuff. Man, I can't wait till the wedding is over -- then I won't be choosing to spend $ on wedding stuff over fun things. :oP I know, I know -- just wait till I have children, then it'll be on them not on me. :o)
Well that's all. I'm just excited about my invites and wanted to post them! :oP

Oh and THANK YOU Jen for making my invites look so pretty!! If anyone is needing invites/stationary take a look at her sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment