Thursday, August 6, 2009

Final wedding stationary

I know I posted some wedding stationary awhile ago - however I've since made changes and Jen has made some stuff for me too. I'm getting some mock-ups ready for next weekend to show my mom and thought I'd post pics of what I did.

First was the program -- I changed it. Before it was too long, too much paper, and I wasn't happy with it. I've since made something smaller - 1 piece of paper for each program! I don't have everything I like in it, but that's ok. I have our monogram, a list of who's in the wedding, thank yous, and the Kissing Tree.

The program...I have attached with brads for now - but will probably use ribbon and colored paper to print on. Also, I'm getting a boarder punch, instead of the sizers like I used.





Next is the seating cards Jen made for me. Erin loved the bells that Jen had at her wedding so I wanted to include them in ours. Jen came up with the idea of using them as a seating cards. I also found a cute little quote and she made adjustments and we now have a cute seating card. I figure I'll attach with blue ribbon to the bell.


Last is our table number. I need a new glue, but what I had got the job done for me yesterday. I got the idea from Martha Stewart. I just thought it was super cute! This one has no numbers on it, but Erin and I joked last night about having a blank table.



That is all for now. I didn't print the menus. But I think I have a good handle on everything. I can't wait to start making everything. :o)

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

everything is coming together! Soon you will be married and you'll get to call Erin your HUBBY! :o)

Sara said...

I know!! I can't wait! :o) Just over 2 months to go.

Post a Comment