Friday, August 21, 2009

favor boxes

Here's a question -- should I make our own favor boxes? I found them at Michaels and it's $25.00 for 50 (or $20 for 50) I will have to assemble them...Or I can get scrap paper, print a template, and make them myself. It's not like I don't have the time right now. I can't decide what to do.....I just know I'd like to start making them now, even if I'm piling them up in the corner. Then all we have to do it fill them.

Here are pictures of a box that I just made. I added a 'Than You' tag to it.
I would use different colors....add a flower.


4 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I say make them. the one you posted looks cute!

P.S. how many bells where in those boxes? just curious.

Sara said...

There were 60. So hopefully I'll only need 3 more boxes. I found them online at Joann's.

Sweet Little Lovings said...

bummer... I was hoping there were more. sorry. :o(

Sara said...

It's ok. 60 is a lot!

And I am making my own boxes...I can hopefully get supplies tomorrow! :o)

Post a Comment