Monday, August 31, 2009

Goodbye August....Hello September!

August where did you go??? It really flew by! Not much happened this month. I started getting wedding projects done. I have made up the table numbers. I am now starting to work on the favors. I also sent out the wedding invitations about a week ago.

I had my bridal shower and lingerie shower. I was most excited to just see my mom and Jen. :o) We did get some good stuff! My kitchen has appliances....too many for the counter space. :-P

Now we are ending the month with Erin's mom having some health problems and stressing out. However we are doing our best to stay positive.

I even get two packages to end out the month today! :o) Paper from Envelope Mall to use for my favor boxes. Also, a little something from Von Maur! :-P

Hello September....

This month you bring me the 'one month left' until my wedding day countdown. You bring Erin's birthday on the 8th; my mom on the 12th; fall TV in the middle of the month. Final appointments with wedding vendors. Possibly a big change for Erin and I..... :-P You also bring FALL!!!

Hope everyone had a great August and will have a great September.


Update....And September brings us Jen's 2 year anniversary on the 29th. :o)

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

ummm... you forgot my anniversary. ha ha! just joking. I love september and fall! I can't wait for the leave to start changing... but I'll try not to wish them TOO early. we want it to be nice out for your wedding! :o)

Sweet Little Lovings said...

ha ha! thanks for adding it! :oP

Post a Comment