Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bridal Shower

Bridal Shower Check List

Invites: Still no invites that are acceptable to me. Therefore, Jen is going to whip something up for me to print at home and fill out. I don't know what I would do without her. 

Games: One is The Purse Game -- Basically there is a checklist of items that could be in your purse. Each item on the list has a point value. They will work in teams and the team with the most points wins. 
Second game is a Bingo game, but it is based on what gifts I receive. I made up boards this morning. I had to pull up my registries because I couldn't remember what we had asked for. :o)

Gifts (for winning games): I am not sure on this yet. I think I'm going to get some Glade Candles - the Fragrance Collection ones. (Love them!) I also have a few cross stitch items I can frame. Still waiting on my moms input. 

Food: Since my mom and I are both coming in from out of town and my aunt is hosting it, I want it to be easy. Still waiting on my mom's input but I'm thinking, fruit and veggie tray, I could make cookies, soft drinks. Easy. 

Any other ideas???

Not sure what else we will need. I just want it to be relaxed, easy, and fun. While we girls are doing that, Erin and his guys will be playing golf, poker, whatever Travis has planned for his bachelor weekend. Therefore I'm thinking after the party, I'm going to drag Jen (maybe Britt if she doesn't have plans) to the mall and we are going to buy my wedding day shoes. Maybe my mom too. Then maybe a girls dinner. Who knows. I know my mom will want to spend time with my Aunt Pam. Keep her in your prayers...she looses her hair to Chemo this week. :o( OK too sad to end this post with that!! Not when it's about a bridal shower. So instead, I'll post a picture of this cute recipe box that's on one of my registries. It's from Martha Stewart collection. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment