Wednesday, July 15, 2009

favors

Imagine a little box, filled with M & M's. Then a thick brown ribbon with a smaller blue ribbon in the middle to wrap around the box. NOW....how do I tag it?!
Here are two options that I made last night....I'm stuck. (I'm thinking I would print onto colored card stock with both options. Made hole punch them and tie them on...who knows)

First a round tag
it's the first one I made...not loving it.


Then I made this tag this morning.
I like that I include a message.


What do you think?!

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I don't know, I like them both. Maybe there's just a bit too much wording for the bottom favor tag. Just my opinion though...

You can always attach one of my new creations to your favors or even to your bells (which I still need to count to see how many I have). I will email you a pic of a finished one! :o) Are you setting your favor out on a favor table or at the table where the guests are eating. A favor table with the flowers on your favors might look really cute... :o)

Sara said...

yeah, I agree with too much wording. I think that's why I'm not in love with it. I haven't decided on where to put the favors....I like the idea of a favor table, it's ultimately what I want.
Yeps, send over those designs, I know I'll like them! :o)
I did make a program I like...now to decide to print at Kinkos or home....

Post a Comment