Wednesday, July 22, 2009

satisfaction

So, I've been in a mood ALL day. Was sick Monday and Tuesday and well, I just haven't been on the computer all that much. Anyways, today I got a laugh when I checked analytics....I set it for the 18th - 22nd. (notice, I don't call you out and post the city...you know who you are) (and one of those days it was 12 times - Then again, I updated like 3 times on the 18th)
Anyways I don't really pay that much attention to who is checking out my blog - it's not a big deal....I think I check it twice a month. Well we all read my rant on Saturday. Long story short, another blogger mention that I needed a life because I read their blog multiple times in a day. I didn't read, I just checked for updates. What else is there to do, but check for blog updates...ask my fellow blogger Jen, I think I check her up to 5 times a day too. 
Please note:
I'm not saying, I haven't had high numbers reading other people blogs. I know I have! But I can't stand a hypocrite! It's my absolute pet peeve! And yes, I can take my own advise and make my blog private - but what's the fun in that! Read on dear readers!! Read on!! You don't need help! I know you just find me interesting. :oP
I might have my complain posts (i.e. rehearsal dinner) But I still have a very amazing life and like to share.
I will never call this person out again! That's right...this IS my 2nd and last post on this subject.  :o)
Well Lexi is begging for attention. Bye! 

Tomorrow - I promise pictures! And more wedding talk perhaps. :o)

1 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

HA HA! my blog was 11 times on Sunday, 10 times on Monday and 5 times on Tuesday.

P.S. You better post some pics... I need entertainment now! :o)

Post a Comment