Wednesday, July 22, 2009

trying to cheer up

Trying to cheer myself up: (going for 10)

1. I get to take these 'starter' earrings out in two weeks! And put in my real diamonds. :oP
2. I will see my mom in 22 days.
3. I will see Jen in 23 days. 
4. I mail Jen $$ on Monday and she will in turn order my wedding invites. :o)
5. If the stars align correctly I will be holding my invites in 23 days. :oP
6. I marry my love in 79 days!!!
7. I get to do some computer wedding organizing tomorrow - spreadsheets, finish address labels...
8. Erin is home tomorrow and if we get eggs, he will make his amazing pancakes!
9. I think I can talk Erin to going to the farmers market next Saturday.
10. Lexi has been extra cuddly....too bad that means she is waking me up every hour after Erin leaves....ah well, it's still cute.

ok...I'm smiling a little bit reading my list...

0 comments:

Post a Comment