Thursday, July 16, 2009

program/labels

I have been busy! :o) 
I was going to have Jen design a lot of wedding 'extras' for me and then I decided Tuesday that I wanted to do something. I first decided to make address labels. I know that it's not 'etiquette' to use address labels. However, I found these wrap around label on Martha Stewart forever ago. However, they are plain and I can't save them. I messed around and came up with these VERY simple labels. Plus, I have them all saved and all but 13 (I need addresses) printed out. I will cut them all out later....
Then I have spent a few days working on the programs. I am just finishing them now. Adding flowers on a few pages. I changed the type to brown and will probably print them on cream or off-white paper. Still deciding how to fasten them. I am thinking of two holes on the side and ribbon. Not sure yet, I have time....I have to get them printed first...I think I'm going to take them to Fed Ex/Kinkos. Also, add in the ceremony info.
Cover
Pages 1 -2 (It's a kissing tree)
Pages 3 - 4 (love quote/ceremony)
Page 5 - 6 (wedding party)
Page  7 -8 ( I got this tree idea from Martha)
Page 9 - 10 (thank you)

Tomorrow I will tackle Table Numbers/Seating cards. Oh I need to make a card for the bells.
After that, I think it's it. Jen made me a menu. It's cute and matches my Bridal Shower invite. I'm pretty sure that's all I need. :o)

1 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

you sure you don't want me to make the table numbers and place cards??? it's really no big deal...I don't mind...
It's up to you though!

Love the address labels. I was going to do that for our christmas cards last year but didn't have time... you know, with a newborn and all. :oP

Post a Comment