Thursday, July 23, 2009

thank you cards

I'm already thinking about ideas for Thanks You cards after the wedding. I really, really, really want to make them myself. :o) I found these on the Archivers website. I put them up in order of how much I like them...
Card 1
Card 2 - I would put our monogram instead of the baby
Card 3...we would need a really good picture!
Card 4 (drawback is all the supplies I would need)

Card 5 (same drawback as card 4)
What do you think? Also I think I'm going to go take a card making class on July 31st. It's $15 and it covers all the supplies I would need to make 4 different cards. Erin said it would be ok. That could also be because I asked him while he was playing a video game. :oP
It's the Ink It Up Workshop I'm actually excited...plus it's a reason to get out of the house! :o)

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

1, 3, and 4.... in that order. So the one that is your favorite is also my favorite! :o)

Sara said...

I think I'll probably do a version of 1. Erin is freaking out about it costing too much money - I've convinced him it will cost just as much to buy the printed ones. Plus, I'll be the one writing them, so I'm going to write in the ones I like. :o)

Post a Comment