Wednesday, July 29, 2009

tomorrow

Ready for tomorrow! We have a big day - out of the house!! :o)

I'm going to a career fair at a nearby apartment complex. I already sent in my resume and now I'm going to go to the fair they are having. It said send in your resume or go to the fair - I'm doing both. It's maybe 10 min away, so it's not like I'm going out of the way. Which wouldn't be a problem since, I NEED a job! I figure they open up at 8 and I'll be there at 8!! Hopping that works in my favor. :o)

While I'm doing that Erin has an eye appointment. He needs new contacts. Then we are going to go get his hair cut and get him fitted for his tux!! I think we will meet up with Aric and he will get fitted too. Then we are going to go to Old Navy. Erin brought home a 30% off Friends and Family thing. I hope it will work on sale items. I want to go for a cardigan...I am thinking I'll wear my maxi dress from Macys to my shower (I can't afford a new dress, well I'd actually rather spend $40 on wedding stuff, than a dress) Anyways, I need a cardigan for it. However, looking online, I found some pants I want too. :oP Plus, polos are $10, so Erin could get one for his golf day.

Anyways, here are some pics of what I would like. I can't decide on the cardigan.

The pants I want...plus they are on sale.

I really like this one...I like the flowers.
I like the detail on this one.
Then this one....probably too thick though for summer
I'm thinking the first or second cardigan. Depends on what Erin says. They are only about $2 different in price. Who knows...I could pick something totally different once I get to the store.

Have a good Wednesday!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment