Monday, July 6, 2009

tiny update

Lets see....my last blog dealt with the pre-rehearsal dinner. It's a go. I'll know more about our menu on Friday, as the planner at the hotel will be off until then. 

I ordered my shoes for wedding day! :o) We went to Von Maur so I could try them on Saturday afternoon, no Friday afternoon. Well, the smallest size they had was an 8! So, I had them order me a 61/2. They should be here in about 2 weeks and then I can try them on. I just hope that size fits. I want them to fit perfectly!  *finger crossed*

Very ready to go shopping for my bridal shower supplies. However I have to wait for my $. They said it would be deposited on the 4 business day...I hoped that meant I would have the $ on the 4th business day, which is today. Nope. I'm guessing tomorrow....probably will be Wednesday before I see it. Ah well. Anyways, Jen made me a cute invite and I have a craft planned for it. (pictures when I make one) Then, I have the invite list from my mom and the games are done and it's over a month away....so I think I'm good. :o)

Lastly, it was a nice relaxing weekend. Erin had a 4 day weekend and it was great! Thursday we did some grocery shopping in the morning. Then Friday we had a cookout at his brothers house, they are officially moved back. We played Clue and made s'mores. Saturday, I didn't feel good so we laid around all day and finished our Harry Potter playback. (Erin is a huge fan and we will be seeing the new one the day after it comes out, so over the past few weeks we have watched all 5 Harry Potter movies so I could be prepared.) Then yesterday we again just laid around. We watched Superman Returns - I had never seen a Superman movie! I kid you not. That was my first! I made a yummy dinner and Erin bought desert - frosty and a frosty float. :o)

I think that's all that has happened. No pictures taken this weekend otherwise I'd share. I do have one of my shoes and Lexi helping me plan a menu for the pre-rehearsal party. (Needless to say I had to use the internet to see the menu...)
Have a GREAT Monday! 


Here are my shoes....I took at pic at the store :oP And then one of Lexi helping me plan.





0 comments:

Post a Comment