Saturday, July 18, 2009

finished and beginning

Here are a few pictures of finished and beginning projects...It's been a busy week.

First off - our guestbook was on the doorstep when we got home today.
We LOVE it!! Thanks Jen! 
I actually finished a letter BEFORE the baby was born. :o)
The letter 'G' for my cousins pending baby. I think she is due in September.
Maps/address labels, printed and cut! The maps are all different sizes and that's ok. 
Still have about 15 address labels to make/cut. But I'm waiting on those addresses. 
Cookie cutters for the Bridal shower favors. I'm making and decorating cookies.
Yeah, hearts are boring...but they didn't have anything really cute. 
I was looking for a dress or XOX ones. Ah well, I didn't feel like paying shipping online.
I will be testing them out next week, Erin will take them to work for taste testing. Be on the look out for a post.
My wedding crafts! I am using our trunk top as storage since the wedding stuff is starting to pile up. I have my binder/paper/files/gifts/paper items all here. Plus the IPod station for music. :o)
And to end the post, Lexi watching the neighbors dog, who isn't in the picture. 
She is LOVING the windows open today. So are we! 
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment