Thursday, July 30, 2009

So, I'm not going to post my dream on here...but I have had the same dream now 2 times. Erin is freaking out! He says if I have it a third time then he is taking precautions...

What could this mean? I've never dreamt the same thing twice. It's the same situation, same time of year, and same environment. It's almost starting to freak me out because of Erin's reaction.

Although...I don't think I would mind too much if it came true. :o)

I know -- mysterious post. But I'm getting tired and ready for bed and it's on my mind.

Other than that....Jen is ordering my invites this weekend! SO excited. :o) They might be done by Indy...but if not that's ok, they will be mailed to me so I can address them. I only need 5 more addresses and I'm good. If I don't get them, I'm seriously considering just not sending those people an invite. Is that rude? Who knows...I'm not caring too much. :oP

Um, I rented some Tae Bo videos and am excited to start them tomorrow. I'm going to do it every other day and then my 25 min Core Secrets dvd on the other days. I've been cutting my calories and have lost a good 5 lbs in the past 2 weeks. However, I've staled at this one number! Ugh! SO, I'm hoping that adding in this work out I'll start to see results again. I don't want to lose too much before the wedding, because that would mean too much alterations...but I'm safe to lose a good amount. *fingers crossed* I keep up with it. I think I will this time. I'm doing a really good job at eating half of what I used to, less coke, LOTS more water...I'm on the right track. I have a goal -- be in really good shape/weight number for when we decide to have a child.

Well, that's my randomness of the week. Happy end of the week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment