Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rehearsal Party Venue

I took some pictures of the room we will be in for our pre-rehearsal cocktail party. THey were with my phone so they are decent pics...

Entrance on the Right Side of half wall
Entrance on the Left Side of half wall
Room - facing entrance
Half Wall/Bar View
Now we just need to pick out a few menu items. We are leaning towards flat bread pizzas....filling, yet in our view of hour d'erves. 
They are:
Tomato Mozzarella - vine ripe pomodoro sauce, hickory-smoked mozzarella, fresh basil 8
Greek Gyro - lamb sausage, tzatziki sauce, roma tomato, romaine lettuce, feta cheese, kalamata olive 11
Whole Milk Ricotta and Tunisian Spices  - Tunisian spiced tomatoes, goat cheese, cilantro, shaved carrot 9
We will just offer soft drinks, but we are by the bar if anyone wants alcohol. 
I'm excited. Plus, they might have a patio area finished by then. :o) I just love this hotel and it's design! (Hotel is The Renaissance) 

1 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

what a cool place. I really hope we can afford to stay there that weekend! and that food makes me hungry. they all sound so good!

Post a Comment