Monday, July 13, 2009

hockey

The NHL schedule is released this week....which means I have to figure out if I'm going to get tickets as Erin's wedding gift. 
I'm hoping there is a Sunday game and then we can just go to a game on Sunday. I can't see us wanting to go on Saturday night. We don't know it yet, but I have a feeling we will be so tired once the wedding is over. I also don't want want to go to a game on our wedding night. Friday night could be an option, but I think they are trying to put together a hockey game to play themselves. So who knows. We will see, I want to try to figure it out when the schedule is released. 

Also, we got a Macy's add in the mail and well, I'm craving a new purse. When the purse can come with make-up - I'm sold! Since we should be going to the mall on Thursday to get my shoes *fingers crossed* they are here by then. I think we need to walk through Macy's. :o) Plus we can pay the bill..... :oP
Looks like I have two options. One is Estee Lauder...I can buy anything, at any price and then spend $30 for this red purse + goodies. The red purse is very cute! I don't have red. 
OR, this was in the add - the free gift from Elizabeth Arden. I have to spend $25 and then I get this for free. I don't have zebra print either. However, it's soooo hard to find something priced at $25 and you end up spending closer to $35 anyways. SO, I don't know. I don't need either....but I will go look. :o) 

Which one do you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment