Saturday, July 18, 2009

I love it!

Blogs are on the Internet, if you don't want people to read them, then don't post them on a public blog site. I don't complain about who reads mine. I don't care. I love you readers! :o)
But you - in Fredrick, MD - Complain, complain, make yourself feel good. Guess what, anyone can track who visits their blog . You obviously do. I do to. You checked my blog 4 times yesterday. 4 times on the 16th, 5 times on the 15th...I can go on....  
But if I need help - you do to. 
Also, thanks for the laugh. I needed it this morning! 


Sorry guys, but the above had to be said. I didn't say anything the last time that wonderful girl tried to make a dig at me....today, well I needed to respond. Now seriously....

Lets see, nothing happened or was designed yesterday. I was sick. :o( I did cut all the maps out. Ugh, I've only just started on the address labels. My paper cutter has already paid for itself!!! Erin got me subway - their flatbread is really good. Then it was movie time; we have seen Transporter 2 and 3, and we finally watched the first one last night. So, we did things a little backwards. Then I slept for 11 hours and I feel soo much better today! 

Today: I'm hoping Erin will make me pancakes. :o) Seriously, he makes amazing pancakes!! I can't believe I wasted my time over the past few years making them. We are going to hopefully finalize the rehearsal plans today. I will also probably spend a lot of time on the computer looking at seating card ideas. Jen is going to whip something up, but I'm going to look too. I have no problem scrapping mine for hers. :o)  I just want something fun, different. Maybe we should do your bell idea Jen....hmmmm

Well time to get off, Erin's up and wants on the computer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment