Sunday, April 5, 2009

centerpiece idea 3

So I came up with another idea for the centerpieces. I'm still trying to get the cost down...It's that unemployed being in me. :o)
So idea 2...well I guess 3, since we already have 2....
Go with a tall round or square vase with one calla lily, one of the big ones. Maybe put some rocks at the bottom of the vase. Heather (the florist) can still put the ribbon detail on it. Then in a circle around the vase, we can do the square box favors. Then that will bring in color, because there will be paper on all sides of the box.
My mom likes the idea. I think it's cause she likes the box favors better than the bag ones. :o) Plus this gets the cost down to like $10 a flower. Maybe $11 because of the ribbon detail...although, I could do that.

Who knows....

0 comments:

Post a Comment