Monday, April 13, 2009

my crafts

So I've been very busy making things the past few months. I figured I'd show off a little and post pictures. :o)
I made this for Hannah Loving. :o) I just have to frame it. She gets it in May (since that's when I get my bday present. :oP ) Isn't it cute! I picked it for the butterfly.


Then, I think I bought this kit last year for my bday. Well, I finally finished them. Now I just need frames. I think I'm going to put them in our dinning room as soon as the armoire is gone! If it's not sold by May.....I don't know what I'm going to do!
Now I'm working on our Wedding Sampler. I have the boarder left to do and the outlining and the wording...so I have a lot to do still. But I have until October. :o)
And my new project....Erin's blanket that I promised him years and years ago. I would have been further along, but I realized Sat night that the edges were really not straight! I blame it on the fact that Jen was not here to help me. SO, I restarted it on Sunday and the sides are even and staying in the shape of a rectangle....it wasn't before. :oP I just have to decide if I'll put the fringes on it or not....Lexi is a pain at times and I'm afraid she will think the fringe is something for her to play with. She already thinks the yarn is.....there has been a lot of water bottle spraying....

0 comments:

Post a Comment