Monday, April 27, 2009

Honeymoon

For about 3 hours I have been searching for honeymoon ideas. I've searched Mexico, Hawaii, Florida - Disney. I've found some great hotels and ideas. But, I wanted to do something that isn't a lot of money and go where we haven't gone before. I remember Jens trip to Asheville, NC and all the fun stuff they got to do. My grandma went there once too and loved it. I figured...October, the weather would be really nice for all the out door stuff and I love doing all that kind of stuff. Plus, we could drive or fly and I found a hotel at a reasonable price. Plus with AAA we could get a discount on tickets.

So, I have a bunch of sites to show Erin when I run the idea by him tonight. Who knows....the only other idea I have is Cocoa Beach FL and asking my grandpa if we can stay in his condo. Then we would just need plan tickets and I found some for $77 a person or about $160 round trip per a person. Who knows....

0 comments:

Post a Comment