Friday, April 10, 2009

I woke up feeling crafty today. I've been cross stitching like crazy! I'll have to post some things I've made later on. But, Erin joked about the afghan I started making him like 4 years ago and never finished! I can't help it I left Jen in Muncie and crocheting just wasn't the same without her. :o( So I haven't crocheted in probably a good 2 years...possibly more. SO, I decided I would get to work on Erins blanket. But, I don't have the original... :oP I do still have all my books and supplies. I found a pattern and I'm going to go to the store in a bit and get the yarn. I'm actually a little excited! :o)
Also, if I can get my account to freaking work on Davids Bridal I'll post a few pics of the dresses I like and want to try on next Saturday with my mom. I have picked out 7 and then my top 3. I had Erin picked his top 3 and I'll have my mom do the same. They let you pick three, so this is how I'm narrowing it down. Yes I let Erin pick out 3 but he won't know what I pick until I'm walking down the isle! :o)
Ok, well time to go get yarn. Maybe a trip to Blockbuster too...it is Easter weekend and we don't have anything to do. :o/


By the way....ONE WEEK UNTIL IN!! : D (If I could I would pack now...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment