Wednesday, April 29, 2009

puppy

This weekend I was really bored and 'lonely' (Erin was all about the video games) so, I decided I wanted a dog. :o) I think I spent about 2 hours looking at dogs online and researching what type would be good for us. Erin says we have to wait a while before we get a dog though. I want one before we have a kid or they suggest to wait until your kid is 7 or something. I looked at Labradors and Golden Retrievers and Labrador Retrievers. :o) Those are the top one for kids and other animals. These are the sites I looked at.
Pets Without Parents - that's where we got Lexi
Pet Finder - I found a lot of cute puppies there too

Ah well...maybe after we get married we can get a puppy. Then I can take him/her on walks and maybe down to the river for walks. But it will make going out of town harder. I really want a puppy! Man, I need a job!

Also, fun news...I have another new cousin, or maybe it's second cousin, I call them all cousins. It's a baby girl born yesterday. :o) Poor Clayton is soooo out numbered now, there are 5 girls now and him. My other cousin is preg, maybe she will have a boy. I have another initial to make. YAY.

Oh and I think I picked out my wedding dress.... :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment