Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I finished....Erin blanket! :o) I bought yarn yesterday...I needed more blue to finish the blanket and then I needed new yarn to start this new blanket I like. I spent $40! BUT, it was bday money and I think I have enough yarn and won't need to replenish for the new blanket.


Other than that, nothing new. We are thinking about getting a house next year. WE are renting this place until May, but Erin said if I have a good job and we want to stay, why not look into getting a house. His brother has a great Realtor. So I think in December we will go talk to him. This gives us time to relax after the wedding. I would like a house before we do the baby thing. Plus, why not...I mean rent is as much as a mortgage, why not have it go towards something useful. :o)
As of wedding stuff, Save the Dates were mailed yesterday. YAY! Um, we need to get a photographer and dj and then I think we are good. I need to do the dress thing still. I have one, but I can't say it's the one until I try on the ones at the Jessica M store, I'll do that Thursday. Then we have a tasting in June. But other than that, we have the florist and makeup/hair person. OH I need to find a cupcake person...hmmmmm
Well off to attack the invasion of laundry! There is TONS! It's completely covered our dinning room floor!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment