Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still have one more flower appointment today, but we really liked the first one. I'll post more after our second appointment. Slight problem....tulips are out of season in October. So not only am I absorbing the shock of the cost of hiring a florist but a new flower vision, since I can't have tulips. :o( I'll post our favorite later tonight.

I am trying a new gradual tan lotion. It's Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs. I bought the one for fair to medium skin, so we will see how it works. Plus it's supposed to help so you shave less often. :o) Also, weight news....we bought a scale. I don't weight as much as I thought I did, but I want to lose about 30lbs...maybe more. I am not working out tomorrow - my body needs a break. I think my legs are ready to quit on me. Oh well, no pain no gain. lol
I took Erin to Target today and got him excited about our registry. :o) We spent 30 min just walking up and down the aisles pointing out things we wanted. Can't wait till the end of April. That's when we will register, plus, that's about the time I'll mail out Save the Dates so that way the website will be all done by the time guests get their cards in the mail. K, time to get ready and go to the florists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment