Monday, April 27, 2009

stuff

I'm hopping that we get to go to the zoo on Thursday. I've been wanting to go since we moved here....2 years ago! I love my zoo back home and am interested in seeing this zoo. Erin can get discounted tickets at work and now the only issue is if it will rain or not. It's supposed to be in the 70's, but 50% chance of rain. I want to go before summer and durring the week....less people. So we will see....that's what I'm hoping we can go, but if not maybe next week...but at the same time we need to save up money for Jens next month. Hopefully gas costs stay low....UGH, I hope a job comes through soon!!

Job fair on Wednesday....I'm hoping something happens...

Wedding list....still need
dress (down to three choices, I just don't know yet....)
photographer (sending links to my dad today to look through)
cake (i think we found a cake person though)
favor/seating card stuff
Oh yeah....and figure out a honeymoon....

So we have a lot of things done...I mean we are down to 5 months next month. I'm sooo ready!

I did order a corset thing for under my dress. (even though I haven't picked the dress yet) I got it on sale for $14.99 from $60.00. It's a Dr Ray shapeware thing...he is from Dr. 90210. I figure for the cost it's worth a try. My aunt saw him on QVC the night before I tried on dresses and it's all she talked about.

Well back to laundry and crafts....I'm getting close to being done with our wedding sampler and the new blanket is on it's way...I really like it! I also need to get some new cloth and get an 'M' made for one of my cousins kids. My mom was working on it but doesn't have time to get it done, I have nothing but time, so I'm going to get it done for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment