Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday?

So I just talked to my dad and I'm very excited. First of all they are boarding the plan for IN right now. YAY! Then he asked me to make reservations for Kincaid's. It's sooo yummy. We went there for my birthday last year. :o) I can't go there unless my daddy is paying. :oP Well, and they aren't here in Columbus.

Also, I think I just convinced Erin to do some gift registry on Saturday. We want to register at Target but there aren't any really good Targets here. But there is a Super Target in Indy...so why not. We don't have much going on now for Saturday anyways. Plus it gives us a reason to go to Castleton for Macys and then visit my coworkers at Von Maur. :o) He is so nice too...he mentioned inviting Travis...I think he just wants man backup while trying to convince me to ask for a PS3 game. I won't let him have that scan gun! :o)

Is it Friday yet?!

Waiting patiently for the mailman....I hope I can post pictures of my Save the Date cards today....otherwise I'll have to wait till next week. I really hope they get here today, they were mailed on Monday....

0 comments:

Post a Comment