Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wedding gifts...

SO, We had talked about getting each other watches as a wedding gift to each other, or just doing something over our honeymoon. However, when Erin talked to our DJ, also his childhood friend, the friend mentioned catching a hockey game after the wedding. Erin was sooo excited when he relaid that to me. The friend thought it would be cool for us to all go in our wedding attire....I think NOT! At first I just looked at Erin wondering if he was really serious about relaying that to me. I told him it's my wedding night and you want me to go to a hockey game?! OR you want to go without me?! Then the next night I told him, maybe we could go, if everyone from out of town would want to, but that would be his gift and we would NOT go in our wedding attire. We will see though. They don't have the schedule up yet and I don't know if any of my friends would want to go. I am not even sure I want to go. :o)

Also, we keep talking about this house. I don't want to get too excited about it, but I am. Unfortunately I have had bad luck with jobs and what if my next job were to fall through....again. What if we can't get a loan? What if we can't get a down payment? What if?! I almost think we should go talk to a realtor sooner than later just to see where we stand and what to do over the next year to be in good shape. Who knows....

0 comments:

Post a Comment